- About Us
- Financial Services
|NAM Financial Services Partnership|
NAM Financial Services
Sustainable nonprofits practice sound financial principles. The challenge comes in establishing systems and, for some nonprofits, managing them. NAM’s Financial Services program provides NAM members with quality, affordable, fee-for-service financial assistance. NAM’s Financial Services Director can help with your accounting needs while you focus on your mission.
Here's what a current client has to say about NAM Financial Services
Contact Tracy Shutt at firstname.lastname@example.org to
Menu of Services:
• Check Processing: Based on a pay schedule that works for your organization. Services also include preparation of your annual 1099 forms.
• Accounts Receivable: Record incoming revenue and pledges, and record bank deposits.
• Financial Statement Preparation and Analysis: Monthly or quarterly, NAM Financial Services can provide financial reports and analysis tailored to your organizational needs. Additionally, the Financial Services Director can attend any Board or Finance Committee meetings to present the reports and answer any questions people might have. Includes bank reconciliations and month-end journal entries.
• Assist with the financial portion of local foundation grant reports: Interim or final reports that compare actual spending to project budgets.
• New employee set-up in your payroll system: Ensure that required information gets entered into your payroll system, including deductions for insurance, retirement plans, and more.
• Consulting Services: By sharing expertise and knowledge, the consultant helps your organization solve problems and attain goals. Based on needs, services may include assistance in special projects, recommendations for process improvement, or performance of day-to-day work to augment or supplement staff. One-time projects are also available, including but not limited to creating or fine-tuning your chart of accounts, transferring to or setting up QuickBooks, or creating budget templates to mirror Financial Statements for better comparative reports.
• $125 per hour for Consulting Services
• $75 per hour for work done at your office
• $65 per hour for work done remotely
• $55 per hour to attend Board or Finance Committee meetings
About the NAM Financial Services Director, Tracy Shutt
Tracy has more than 20 years of nonprofit accounting experience. Previous experience includes working as the Director of Finance for Completely KIDS, Film Streams and the Colorado Nonprofit Association. She has expertise in preparing monthly financial statements; developing and implementing account systems; policies and procedures; grant tracking and reporting; budgeting; and audit preparation. Tracy earned her bachelor’s degree in business administration and accounting from Hastings College and is always up for a round of golf.