- About Us
- Financial Services
- Career Center
NAM Financial Services
Sustainable nonprofits practice sound financial principles. The challenge comes in establishing systems and, for some nonprofits, managing them. NAM’s new Financial Services program provides NAM members with a quality and affordable, fee-for-service financial resource. NAM’s Financial Services Director can help with your accounting needs while you focus on your mission.
If you are interested in being among the first to sign up for these services, please contact Tracy Shutt, our Financial Services Director at email@example.com and complete this brief online questionnaire to help us better understand your needs.
NAM’s menu of services include:
• Check Processing: Based on a pay schedule that works for your organization. Services also include preparation of your annual 1099 forms.
• Accounts Receivable: Record incoming revenue and pledges, and record bank deposits.
• Financial Statement Preparation and Analysis: Monthly or quarterly, NAM Financial Services can provide financial reports and analysis tailored to your organizational needs. Additionally, the Financial Services Director can attend any Board or Finance Committee meetings to present the reports and answer any questions people might have. Includes bank reconciliations and month-end journal entries.
• Assist with the financial portion of local foundation grant reports: Interim or final reports that compare actual spending to project budgets.
• New employee set-up in your payroll system: Ensure that required information gets entered into your payroll system, including deductions for insurance, retirement plans, and more.
• One-time services: Creating or fine-tuning your chart of accounts; transferring to, or setting up, QuickBooks; updating Financial Internal Controls; budget templates that mirror Financial Statements for better comparative reports.
• $75 per hour for work done at your office
About the NAM Financial Services Director
Tracy is a life-long nonprofit finance specialist. She has served as a Board Treasurer for multiple nonprofits four times, and on the Finance Committee for three other nonprofits. From 2006 to 2008 she served as the Director of Finance and Operations at the Colorado Nonprofit Association. Tracy's skills include development and implementation of effective accounting systems, policies, and procedures. She has years of experience in preparing and reconciling budgets, as well as creating detailed grant budgets and reports for multiple nonprofits.