register here: https://www.charityhowto.com/nonprofit-webinar/free-webinar-so-you-want-to-write-a-grant
Grants are a key part of launching new programs and projects for many tax-exempt organizations and even for-profit businesses. But where to begin? Federal grants? Family foundations? State agencies? Corporate foundations?
Participating in “So You Want to Write a Grant?” will help you understand how to get started with the grant writing process.
In this live, interactive webinar we will discuss how grants can help your organization implement new programs or projects to best achieve its mission. We will also address the common pitfalls encountered by many organizations seeking grants for the first time as well as common challenges for new grant writers.
What You Will Learn from this Live Webinar:
- What grant funding *can* do for your organization
- What grant funding can *not* do for your organization
- What you can do to become successful at writing a grant
This Webinar is Perfect For You If…
- You are new to grant writing;
- You are trying to figure out how to get started with getting grant funding; or
- You believe that your program/project is a great idea that *should* be receiving grant funding.
Presented by Grant Writing Expert Diane H. Leonard, GPC
Diane H. Leonard, GPC is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC) and Approved Trainer for the Grant Professionals Association. Diane and her team have secured more than $51.1 million dollars in competitive grant awards since 2006 for the clients of DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services. When not working with her team on grant applications for clients, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.