Nonprofit Advocates - thanks for being a NAM Business Partner!
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
Posted by: Kelly Koepsell
Our Team | NonProfit Advocates
WE UNDERSTAND YOU
We understand that nonprofits are charged with solving the world’s problems – that’s a lot of responsibility shared with funders, government, boards, volunteers, clients, and the general public.
- Our Principals have a combined 30 years of experienced in small, mid-west nonprofits as employees, consultants, public and private board members, advisory team, volunteers, and donors.
- We have a proven track record. All our partners and employees are vetted to verify their abilities and matched to fit your needs.
- We keep it simple and we are flexible to work with the reality of what comes your way.
- No buzz words or next levels here – just hard work, the honest truth, and results.
- We do things different in the mid-west. We understand the people and funders you work with to accomplish your mission and we help you plan your goals within your realities.
- Small organizations are different. You need all the expertise and professionalism of large organizations, just not all of the time and not on a big budget.
- Great organizations, large and small know when to ask for help – and get the right help.
Boards and staff are tasked with coordinating all of these stakeholders –a great and rewarding juggling act that results in AMAZING progress and change. In micro to medium organizations balancing need, capacity, growth and resources is a talent and a skill – especially when most staff wear many hats: HR, Finance, Fundraiser, Volunteer coordinator, Lawyer, Spokesperson, Secretary…