Crossroads of Western Iowa - thank you for joining NAM!
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
Posted by: Kelly Koepsell
"The Mission of Crossroads of Western Iowa is to empower individuals to actively seek out opportunities for an enhanced quality of life."
Today, the Mission of Crossroads touches the lives of more than 300 individuals, their families and their communities through residential, work and day service.
Crossroads of Western Iowa serves individuals with developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, chronic mental illness and brain injury.
Crossroads' values guide what we do, why we do it and how we do it.
- Respect for every individual, consumers as well as staff members.
- Basic Christian principles; the "golden rule".
- Everything we do can be done better.
- All we do must be done in a ethical and honest manner.
- We must be fiscally responsible.
- We value teamwork as well as individual contributions.