Nebraska Energy Assistance Network - thanks for joining NAM!
Tuesday, September 08, 2015
Posted by: Kelly Koepsell
Nebraska Energy Assistance Network is a partnership of utilities, government agencies, regulators and community leaders.
The Mission of the Nebraska Energy Assistance Network is to assist Nebraskans meet energy needs through education, collaboration and advocacy.
The Values of the Nebraska Energy Assistance Network are…Educated…Access…Energy Efficiency
- Nebraskans are educated about the energy needs and resources in Nebraska.
- Nebraskans are able to access funds to provide for basic energy needs.
- Nebraskans practice energy efficiency
- Nebraskans are educated to accomplish energy efficiency.
- Nebraskans are assisted in meeting basic energy needs through strengthening and promoting funding streams.
- Nebraskans needing energy assistance and efficiency resources are consistently linked with the financial and material resources to meet those needs.
- Nebraskans have a voice in identifying and addressing energy efficiency needs.
To achieve our goals, the Network will…
- Create interest and action in assisting with the energy needs of Nebraskans through collaboration.
- Provide a clearinghouse of resources for financial assistance and energy conservation expertise in the state
- Simplify access to energy assistance programs through creating uniformity and/or efficiency