Register here: https://setmefreeproject.net/our-events/
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15
9:00AM - 3:00PM
Noah’s Event Venue
17121 Marcy St, Omaha, NE 68118
Set Me Free Project offers a day of learning, fun, and collaboration.
Have you ever asked:
· How can I increase my connections to other organizations in the community?
· How can I improve my organization?
· How can I accomplish more with fewer resources?
· How can I maximize the limited resources I have?
· How can I leverage the experience of other organizations?
· How can I avoid duplication of efforts and/or services between so many organizations?
If you have sought answers to even one of these questions, this is the event for you! You will learn the answers to these questions and more!
Speaker Craig Zablocki will be spending a day with nonprofit leaders from all over Omaha to help us learn the best ways to collaborate to better our community! A day of hands-on opportunities to learn how to increase our impact with fewer resources. Join us while we spend the day with other collaborative nonprofits to learn, network, and grow.
We can accomplish more when we work together!
This day will be:
Your organization will think and operate differently.
You will sit on the edge of your chairs.
You will roll in the aisles…well, maybe just laugh a lot.