Did you realize that #GivingTuesday is just 4 months away? We know that it’s hard to start thinking about holiday-based giving when the sun is out, but trust us, if you’re thinking of participating this year, now’s the time to start planning. Don’t wait until the last minute! Join us to learn how to maximize your efforts during the next few months to lay the foundation for a successful day of giving.
Join Dana Ostomel, founder of the crowdfunding website DepositaGift.com, to learn the 10 most important things to do to create an empathetic, engaged and responsive community that is ready to support you on the biggest giving day of the year! We promise, you're going to walk away feeling confident about getting started planning for your 2016 #GivingTuesday campaign!
- How to get to know your donors and cultivate your network
- Why a consistent communications plan matters
- What you can do to establish a brand that your community feels connected to
- Steps you can take to generate loyalty that will pay dividends
- How to change the relationship dynamics with your community
- What to do tactically to get the campaign setup early so you’re prepared
- ...AND MUCH MORE!
Dana Ostomel is the founder and Chief Gifting Officer of Deposit a Gift.com, the crowdfunding platform that allows anyone to easily create an online fundraising campaign for any organizational, school or personal need. She is a frequent conference speaker and webinar presenter in the nonprofit sector.
Dana is a marketing and branding expert with over a decade of experience developing integrated marketing solutions for brands in a wide range of industries, from Snapple and CENTURY 21 to The Home Depot, DIRECTV and MasterCard before she left to launch Deposit a Gift 8 years ago. Since then she has been advising organizations, schools and individuals on the best approach to setting up and marketing their campaigns