State requirements change every year — following last year's methods could result in fines for your organization.
Annual New Developments Update
1:00 p.m. Eastern | 10:00 a.m. Pacific
change every year — following last
year's methods could result in fines for your organization.
What do you need in
order to raise funds legally in 2016?
Learn about changes in
state fees, online registration platforms, registration solutions, and more.
Stay up-to-date with
the details you need to stay compliant in every state.
SPACE IS LIMITED - REGISTER NOW
The seminar will cover:
1. New and upcoming online registration platforms.
2. IRS requirements.
3. Fines, new and old, which you should probably expect.
4. Co-venture and Cause Marketing registration.
5. Are you registered? Who wants to know, and enforcement.
6. Learn many details that have changed in different states including: AR, CO, DC, FL, and more.
7. Cloud-based DIY registration solutions.
8. Saving money in the registration process.
9. And more!
4/9/2018Big Canvas - thanks for joining!
4/9/2018Iowa Jobs for America's Graduates (iJAG) - thanks for joining!
4/9/2018Omaha Parks Foundation - thanks for joining!
4/19/2018City Sprouts South Spring Classes- Mushroom Cultivation Workshop
4/19/2018Give To Lincoln Day 2018 Training
4/19/2018SOLD OUT! Inclusion Series Part 1: Understanding the Basics of Identity
4/20/2018Alzheimer's Association RivALZ: Blondes Vs. Brunettes Flag Football Fundraiser
4/21/2018Natural Skin Care
New Member Survey
11205 Wright Circle, Ste 210
Omaha, NE 68144
Phone: (402) 557-5800