State requirements change every year — following last year's methods could result in fines for your organization.
Annual New Developments Update
1:00 p.m. Eastern | 10:00 a.m. Pacific
change every year — following last
year's methods could result in fines for your organization.
What do you need in
order to raise funds legally in 2016?
Learn about changes in
state fees, online registration platforms, registration solutions, and more.
Stay up-to-date with
the details you need to stay compliant in every state.
SPACE IS LIMITED - REGISTER NOW
The seminar will cover:
1. New and upcoming online registration platforms.
2. IRS requirements.
3. Fines, new and old, which you should probably expect.
4. Co-venture and Cause Marketing registration.
5. Are you registered? Who wants to know, and enforcement.
6. Learn many details that have changed in different states including: AR, CO, DC, FL, and more.
7. Cloud-based DIY registration solutions.
8. Saving money in the registration process.
9. And more!
2/19/2018Saving Grace Perishable Food Rescue - thanks for renewing!
2/19/2018Notre Dame Housing - thanks for renewing!
2/19/2018No More Empty Pots - thanks for renewing!
2/20/2018Foundations of Web Development - for HWS-eligible clients
2/20/2018How to Set Up a Successful Recycling Program an Multifamily Housing
2/21/2018Making and Using Bone Broth
2/21/2018Guidelines & Principles for Nonprofit Excellence Workshop (Omaha)
2/21/2018"Wasted! The Story of Food Waste"
New Member Survey
11205 Wright Circle, Ste 210
Omaha, NE 68144
Phone: (402) 557-5800