State requirements change every year — following last year's methods could result in fines for your organization.
Annual New Developments Update
1:00 p.m. Eastern | 10:00 a.m. Pacific
change every year — following last
year's methods could result in fines for your organization.
What do you need in
order to raise funds legally in 2016?
Learn about changes in
state fees, online registration platforms, registration solutions, and more.
Stay up-to-date with
the details you need to stay compliant in every state.
SPACE IS LIMITED - REGISTER NOW
The seminar will cover:
1. New and upcoming online registration platforms.
2. IRS requirements.
3. Fines, new and old, which you should probably expect.
4. Co-venture and Cause Marketing registration.
5. Are you registered? Who wants to know, and enforcement.
6. Learn many details that have changed in different states including: AR, CO, DC, FL, and more.
7. Cloud-based DIY registration solutions.
8. Saving money in the registration process.
9. And more!
7/5/2017Omaha Healing Arts Foundation - thanks for joining!
7/5/2017Great Plains Black History Museum - thanks for joining!
7/5/2017Child Guidance Center - thanks for joining NAM!
7/6/2017 » 7/27/2017Credit Crash Course - Free 4 Night Financial Education Event!
7/23/2017Planet Sub Fundraiser for Parkinson's Nebraska
7/24/2017Rural Health Grants Webinar Series: State Funding Opportunities to Support Rural Health
7/25/2017FREE Tour of the GrantStation Website - NAM Members save $624
7/25/2017The Power of Generative Partnerships
11205 Wright Circle, Ste 210
Omaha, NE 68144
Phone: (402) 557-5800