In this webinar, you will learn how to determine if your fundraising events are truly cost-effective, and how you can use these events as a way to fill your pipeline of prospective major donors.
Participants will receive:
- 4 worksheets to analyze the financial profitability of your event
- 2 worksheets to evaluate the non-financial impact
- 6 tips for using events to identify larger gift prospects
- Insight from Kent’s vast fundraising experience
- A glimpse inside Stroman’s next book (to be released in early 2016)
This presentation will be recorded for future viewing.
About the presenter:
Regarded as America’s ASKing Coach, Kent Stroman’s purpose in life is to Equip, Inspire and Encourage. He accomplishes this through speaking, writing, teaching, consulting and executive coaching.
Since 1976 he has been involved in teaching and organizational leadership, impacting countless organizations with his contagious passion for excellence. Kent’s appeal transcends age, culture and occupation and has made him a frequent speaker to regional, national and international audiences.
After a 25 year career in higher education, Kent launched STROMAN & ASSOCIATES, consulting in fundraising, board governance, strategic planning and leadership development. He holds numerous credentials including Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE).