Free leadership seminar - Please RSVP!
You’re Invited to
“Enlightened Leadership: Maximizing Performance Through a Better Understanding of Team Dynamics”
You hired the right people with plenty of talent.
So, why are results less than expected?
Learn what it takes to boost team performance.
Presenters: Kris Gleason and Donna King, Results Coaching
Date: Wednesday, September 9, 2015
Time: 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Location: Nonprofit Association of the Midlands
11205 Wright Circle, Suite 210, Omaha, NE 68144
Fee: No Charge!
Managing the work load is one thing and managing staff is quite another. Understanding team dynamics can provide a wealth of insights that will lead to a more highly engaged staff and a more productive environment.
- The key components of high performing teams
- Why trust among team members is vital to increased productivity
- How to achieve accountability without intimidation
- Why your management style sets the tone for the team
Join us for an informative and productive introduction to Team Dynamics:
- The 5-Minute Team Assessment
- The Five Characteristics of a Highly Functioning Team
- The Life Cycle of a Team
- Leadership Styles and the value of Holistic Leadership
- Tools for keeping your team engaged and on track to achieve your best year yet