The 2015 SHRM Nebraska State Conference, HR Game Changing 2015
The 2015 SHRM Nebraska State Conference, HR Game Changing 2015, is shaping up to be the best two-day conference ever! It will be held on Thursday and Friday, August 27-28 at Omaha’s CenturyLink Center. Tracks designed especially for YOU include: Talent Development, Total Rewards, Small Business, Strategic HR and Risk Management/Legal.
Nationally acclaimed speaker, Shawn K. Woods, is back by popular demand and will kick off the conference with “Fuel the Fire! Motivating YOURSELVES & TEAMS for Maximum Success!” You won’t want to miss this dynamic presentation.
Dr. Kim Hoogeveen will provide the lunch-note session “Filling the Void: HR’s Opportunity to Lead.” He will address the importance of developing a strategic vision to build and protect the cultural health of the company.
Thursday’s breakout sessions include:
· Using Total Rewards to Maximize Talent
· Morale Killers: What the Data is Saying
· Unsocial Media? When Employee Technology and Social Media Use Affects the Workplace
· Non-Disclosure, Confidentiality and Protecting Business Information – the Assault on Business Confidentiality
· 2015 Employer Immigration Law and Practical Application Update
· HR as Social Architect: Maximizing the New Talent Equation
· Promoting a Positive Workplace Environment
In Thursday’s end-note session, “Shed or You’re Dead: How to Stay Alive in the Midst of Change,” Kathy Dempsey will help participants embrace the concept of shedding and why it is a critical skill in today’s environment.
Excitement continues to build as plans are finalized for the Thursday networking reception.
Friday breakout sessions include:
· Uncovering the ROI Behind HR Technology – Will it Pay Dividends for Your Business?
· Small Business Guide to Peak Performance Through People
· Legal Update
· The Nature of the Skills Gap in the Upper Midwest
· Healthcare Reform and Wellness – One Year Later
· Mental Disabilities and Medical Inquiries Under the ADAAA
· Job Attributes: Recruitment and Retention of Diverse Employees
· How to Think Like a CEO
· Clinical Wellness Success in a Regulatory Environment
Friday’s Endnote Speaker, Ty Bennett, will talk about “The Power of Influence.” Attendees will learn what leadership is all about and how to invest in their people, and receive a copy of Ty’s newest book, The Power of Influence!
With internationally acclaimed speakers, participants will earn credits both strategic and general credits through HRCI and SHRM.
You won't want to miss this opportunity to connect and learn – HR Game Changing 2015!! For details and to register, click here!
Laurie Pieper, Conference Marketing Director, (402) 978-7955